Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kickin' It Old School

My friend sent me a link to this video and I feel the need to share it. Sorry I couldn't post it here on my blog (I tried). Click on this link and watch it. You will laugh. I promise. 

3 comments:

rob said...

Why was I to laugh? Bach and Beethoven composed "new" music... We shouldn't look down on the new music of today. The Choir helped those tunes as much as could be expected. I almost like their arrangements better than the originals. You must agree that they have a very mature musicianship, and that as an ensemble, their performance was stipulatory. I do appreciate your attempt to share the finer things of life with us. Keep up the good work kiddo!

melanie said...

Oh.MY.
There are so many facial expressions and slight gestures that made me crack up!
That was one beautiful video post.

lizzytro said...

there is nothing better than seeing that old woman singing "trying to catch me riding dirty" with the most serious look on her face!