Thursday, October 2, 2008

Who You Gonna Call...

I think I was blessed with one of the sweetest babies in the whole world. Happiness and joy flow out of her and always have since the day she was born. Seriously... we have a picture of her smiling on the day she was born, and I really don't think it was gas.
On the rare occasion that she does get a little fussy, I have discovered a secrete remedy that literally works every time. When she gets upset and nothing else works, I sing the Ghostbusters theme song to her (of which I only know two lines). As you can tell in the video, the effects are instantaneous. Don't ask me why it works or how it works. I have no idea. I've tried other songs. They don't work - only Ghostbusters. See for yourself.
                                               

8 comments:

Allison said...

that is the most hillarious thing I've seen in a long time...wow, I wish I had a magic song

DanThoms said...

wow, that is funny. Now all you need to do is learn the rest of the words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCHFVTQKqdQ

Elaine said...

Thanks Dan. I'll study up!

j steg said...

What a great video. Harper is a cutie.

Helen Ann said...

She likes 80s music!! That's the sign of a very smart baby with great taste! :)

Jessie said...

I LOVE this video!!! I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to try this magic song next time Lydia gets fussy...I hope it works!

Reverb said...

Okay, okay...I admit it. I've watched this video at least 7 times now.

It's that good.

Elaine said...

Thanks Ryan. I know, my singing is awesome. I think I missed my calling.