Church signs are weird. For a long time, the sign in front of a church near my house said "Stop road raging or I will make rush hour longer. --God". Said sign now reads "Your secret is safe with me. --God". What are they going for here? I don't get it. If you need more evidence that church signs are weird, see below and check this out.
98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
3 comments:
Welcome to Nashville. How long have you been here?
Found you on This is Reverb.
I'm a Nashvillian but former Cincy girl (well at least for 6 years that is)
Ever have any question bout the good old music city feel free to e-mail. Been here over 20 years now.
Great blog you have and a cute little Harper.
Sonja C.
www.sonjachandler.typepad.com
Thanks for the link to CCS. I'm based in Nashville too. Welcome to town!
I have a weird church sign by my house right now. It reads, "Give Satan an inch and he'll be your ruler."
Post a Comment