1. 99.9% of the gum I chew, I swallow.
2. I feel compelled to put equal amounts of deodorant under each arm. I count the swipes to make sure.
3. I have pretty much quit all competitive activities in my life because I am way too competitive and it takes all the fun out of playing.
4. I am a horible speler.
5. I hate the feeling of bare feet on grass. I even hate just sitting in the grass.
On another note, the following story will probably only be funny to our friends in Cincinnati, but I feel compelled to share anyways. Rob and I went out to dinner on Friday night at O'Charley's (near our house in Nashville). We were enjoying the rolls when all of a sudden Rob says, "These rolls are really good. They remind me of the rolls from that restaurant in Cincinnati. You know, the one on Crookshank." I say, "You mean the O'Charley's on Crookshank?" Rob says, "Yeah, that's the one." I laughed. Really hard. Like I haven't laughed in a while. I love him.
5 comments:
that is funny...those rolls are so good they could confuse anybody
I just realized I didn't say anything about the gum...that's really gross. will you stop that habit too so harper doesn't pick up on it.
Mmm...rolls.
Hey! I'm from Cincinnati! Are you friends with Allison and Ryan?? They're pretty awesome.
Yeah, they're ok.
#2 & 4, yep me to.
Post a Comment