Tuesday, November 11, 2008



I know that Harper loves me best, but I also know that she has way more fun with her dad than she does with me.                                                             
                                        

Harper has been perfecting a new trick. She's getting pretty good at it too. It's only a matter of time before life as we know it is over...

                                        

3 comments:

Kelly said...

She is so blasted cute. I saw you and your family at Vineyard Sunday. We have never met, but I thought it was so cool that you all came up for our last Sunday at the Danbarry. My kids always seemed to have more fun with their dad also. But when they need or want something-it's always mom they ask. And yes, life as you currently know it will change right before your eyes. One of many changes-enjoy that sweet little girl!

Michael Joseph Sharp said...

I don't know how much truth there is to this, but some say that boys bond more with their moms and girls bond more with their dads.

My son is certainly a Momma's boy, ... but he could inherit those genes from me, ... as I still am one too.

Gorgeous baby by the way. Maybe we'll see you around the new place!

Jessie said...

I always feel a little anxious when Josh holds Lydia upside down...but I guess he's not the only dad who does that! :)