***Here are the answers***
1. fish gills 2. a squid sucker 3. shark skin
Tune in next Friday for another edition of Science Friday!
1. fish gills 2. a squid sucker 3. shark skin
Tune in next Friday for another edition of Science Friday!
It's Friday and that means it's Science Friday! For this installment of What Is It?, I have a couple SEMs for you to ponder. Send me your guesses. And remember, the theme for today is Marine Life...



6 comments:
are these all the same thing?
No. Sorry if that was confusing. These are 3 separate things.
OOOHHHH I am excited these are good! three different things, all marine related! Finally a challenge! =)
Soooo,
are you two in the same house during these comment-conversations?
Are you both sitting on the same couch with your laptops writing to each other?
Just wondering.
Okay here goes - and remember this is Right-brained Waddie, who while terribly ignorant of all things scientific, still thinks H is precious!
1) seaweed (I know it's not but it looks like it)
2) plankton of some sort or the sucky thing on the bottom of a squid
3) stuff growing between the tiles in my shower (not exactly "marine" but at least damp)
Holy Cow LC ! ! !
you got the squid sucker correct!
I thought that was the most difficult one.
I cheated and I still didn't get that one right.
Post a Comment