Tomorrow is Monday and that means it's time to go back to work. Now, don't get me wrong. I pretty much have the best job in the world. But, the Monday after a long holiday is tough for everybody. To celebrate (heavy on the sarcasm) tomorrow, below I have posted pictures of the inspirational posters that hang in our lab (seriously, we have these up on the wall).




We don't have the rest of these up on the wall (yet),
but I think they're pretty funny anyways.




3 comments:
I followed a link that pioneer woman had for these. I must admit I felt a bit guilty laughing hysterically at them!
My word verification word is multilab. I just love when it has something to do with the post!
Elaine, this are so funny...I've seen them before, but always get a good chuckle out of them. Have a great week back at work!
ha ha, those are funny. I fell strangely motivated to continue doing nothing.
Post a Comment