Now, don't get me wrong. Divorce is not funny and neither is infidelity. However, this picture does go to show that anything (and everything) can be done with Style.

Reads:
Hi Steven,
Do I have your attention now?
I know all about her, you dirty, sneaky,
immoral, unfaithful, poorly-endowed slimeball.
Everything's caught on tape.
Your (soon to be ex-) Wife,
Emily
p.s. I paid for this billboard from OUR joint bank account.
This picture is from grittycitygirl's flicker page. According to her, the billboard was located on 7th Avenue near Times Square. And by the way, although the names are the same, my friends, Emily and Steve, had nothing to do with this!
3 comments:
Did you happen to ask the Kohls if everything was alright? I didn't think Steve had it in him. I guess Room At The Inn needs a closer look.
J.K. but it is a little creepy to see their names on that billboard.
hmmm...
Slime balls made public.
I love it.
That is fantastic.
Post a Comment