98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
the niece had her first birthday party last week. all she cared about was going to each gift bag and pulling out the tissue paper. My sister opened all the gifts, and Annie threw tissue paper everywhere. I'm half tempted to get her only tissue paper for Christmas
3 comments:
I love how children are so easily amused with the simpler things in life.
the niece had her first birthday party last week. all she cared about was going to each gift bag and pulling out the tissue paper. My sister opened all the gifts, and Annie threw tissue paper everywhere. I'm half tempted to get her only tissue paper for Christmas
So Cute! What a fun age! Christmas is going to be a blast for you guys this year!
Post a Comment