Thursday, December 18, 2008

Random Thoughts

Here are my random thoughts for today...

1. Nina Simone is awesome. Listen to her music



2. My mom and I are taking Harper to sit on Santa's lap next week. I wonder if she will freak out. Probably not.


3. If you visit this site, leave a comment. Some of you I know. Others I don't. I would like to hear from you. I know this post is pretty boring and probably doesn't stimulate a lot of thoughts in your head. But occasionally I have something mildly interesting to say and would like your feedback. Come on. Join the conversation. 



7 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi!

*penny* *penny*

That's my two cents.

I am a stalker who enjoys reading your posts and thinks little Harper is adorable. I don't usually comment due to lack of time and/or motivation, depending on the day. I will try to do better.

Jenn

missELAINEeous said...

Hi

My name is also Elaine. I stumbled upon your blog through Reverb, whom I stumbled upon through Pioneer Woman.

The first post of your's I read was you singing the Ghostbusters song to Harper and her crying stopped immediately. I have one of those songs too.

I'm not a mother, but I am a very motherly nanny to my 15 month old baby brother. I enjoy reading your blog - especially the parts about motherhood and your tot.

Take Care from one Elaine to the next

E

Sonja Chandler (The Sideline Mom) said...

I'm with Harper - TISSUE PAPER IS FUN!!!
Ahhhh, it's the simple things in life which bring such joy.

I will have to listen Nina. I'll let ya know what I think.

Reverb said...

Hi there! My name is Stanley and I'm just here for the eye candy...no...not you. I'm sorry.

But those occasional photos of your husband Rob. That man sure knows how to handle a cello. I wonder if he likes Jello? Is he mellow? How does he feel about the color yellow?

He sure is a gorgeous fellow.

If you see him...tell him I said hello.

DanThoms said...

I am also here in hopes that I will get a glimpse of the good looking twin.

Elaine said...

Ryan and Dan,
You guys are messed up.

Unknown said...

I'm just here for more stories about cats puking on Rob.