On another note, I think God reads my blog. It snowed in Nashville last night. While it was only a dusting in this Yankee's opinion, I'll take what I can get.


These pictures were submitted by viewers to the local news station.
98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.


4 comments:
I read that about the moon. I thought maybe there was a chance I would get to see it, it was very sunny this morning. You know what they say about the weather in Cincinnati. Half an hour after the kids and I went out to run errands the clouds rolled in. I'm sure it will be beautiful, just not here.
Will the moon's distance during Harper impact gravity?
I think it probably will have an effect on gravity. I know that the tides will be slightly higher than usual.
Elaine I must say that when it snowed thursday night I thought of you because I had just hopped on your blog earlier that day.
Oh yes, God is listening and apparently reading your blog :)
Post a Comment