98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
I'm Not Touching You
Harper has learned a new game - "I'm Not Touching You". Note the supersonic squeak.
I was (unfortunately) watching Regis and Kelly this morning while folding laundry, and heard that it was Beautiful Baby time. Not that you are the contest-entering type of people, but you DO have a beautiful baby... http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/contests/babies09/index.html?source=10078855&CMP=BAC-Disney&attr=10078855&utm_source=BAC-Disney&utm_medium=banner&utm_content=10078855&utm_campaign=IPledgeLaunch
I am horrendous with technology. Sorry that link didn't work. If you're interested, just google Regis and Kelly and there's a link on their page. (All you have to do is send in a photo.)
3 comments:
I was (unfortunately) watching Regis and Kelly this morning while folding laundry, and heard that it was Beautiful Baby time. Not that you are the contest-entering type of people, but you DO have a beautiful baby...
http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/contests/babies09/index.html?source=10078855&CMP=BAC-Disney&attr=10078855&utm_source=BAC-Disney&utm_medium=banner&utm_content=10078855&utm_campaign=IPledgeLaunch
Happy MLK Day. :)
I am horrendous with technology. Sorry that link didn't work. If you're interested, just google Regis and Kelly and there's a link on their page. (All you have to do is send in a photo.)
I think she might be meowing. She's genius. Or does she have a different sound for cats? Harrison used to think cats kind of sounded like that.
Post a Comment