Warning ** This video is not easy on the ears.
98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Levi sounds quite a bit like that! Only he has a turtle and a bear. He'll play for about 5 or 10 min, then he'll fuss for about 30 seconds (his last stand), then...silence.
she is silly =) today she was out before she hit the mattress... didn't even roll over.
I don't think there were enough green lights on the monitor to register some of her squeals...she needs the Mariah Carey model...
Katie: I think you're right. She goes super sonic!
Aaawwwww! Sweet Baby Music!! She might need lessons though. : )
Post a Comment