98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Puffs - Take 2
It seems like just yesterday she thought they were rat poison. I guess it's true that your tastes do change as you age.
So cute! When our kids were younger someone told me to not give up after one try of a new food. It is so true. One day they hate it, the next they love it.
It was probably the texture before. Levi makes a really funny face when he feels a new texture in his mouth. Wholesomebabyfood.com has some really great ideas for new finger foods. I tried to feed Levi pureed beets the other day. I still feel bad about it. If I were starving to death and the only thing to eat was beets, I think I'd rather die.
5 comments:
You mean that's not the polite way to ask for more??
I like how the first swat when you gave her more resulted in the incidental sticking of a puff to her hand. that child is efficient!
So cute! When our kids were younger someone told me to not give up after one try of a new food. It is so true. One day they hate it, the next they love it.
It was probably the texture before. Levi makes a really funny face when he feels a new texture in his mouth. Wholesomebabyfood.com has some really great ideas for new finger foods. I tried to feed Levi pureed beets the other day. I still feel bad about it. If I were starving to death and the only thing to eat was beets, I think I'd rather die.
That is hilarious, puff sticks, she notices, and just plays it cool. "I meant to do that."
Post a Comment