98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Sippy Cup Saga - Part 1
Harper is learning how to use a sippy cup. For the most part, she is only mildly interested. She has proven that she is fully capable of holding it and drinking from it, but she is much more concerned with its musical properties.
Harrison used to just blow on his or make spitty noises against it. She will love it soon enough. I hear we get to see Rob this weekend. I guess I will be alone on Saturday or listening to them talk about the same thing for 3 hours straight, and then prove each other right again and again.
4 comments:
she's got some wild hair in this video!
I really miss those days with Ethan. It amazes me how fast they grow. Don't blink!
haha, Lydia does something similar. Now that you've inspired me to post videos, I'll have to do more.
Harrison used to just blow on his or make spitty noises against it. She will love it soon enough. I hear we get to see Rob this weekend. I guess I will be alone on Saturday or listening to them talk about the same thing for 3 hours straight, and then prove each other right again and again.
Post a Comment