Wednesday, February 18, 2009

24 Hour Bug

Harper had a stomach bug yesterday. No fun. It sucks to be at work and know that your baby is puking her guts out without you. At least her dad was there to take good care of her - and to keep me updated regarding the puking situation. He sent me pictures of the puke on my cell phone. He's a good dad. Don't worry. Harper is feeling much better today. 


8 comments:

puddlegirl said...

Gross.... I'm glad she is feeling better because that looks like no fun.

Anonymous said...

#1-OK so, eeewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#2-Did you ask him to send you those pics?
#3-Glad she is feeling better!

Elaine said...

Heather - No. I didn't ask him to. He just thought I needed to know.

Corey H said...

....oh, boy.

Puke is my next-to-least favorite body fluid, second only to earwax. I can usually will myself out of throwing up. Babies apparently lack that skill. I'm looking forward to it. I'm lucky that Matt isn't phased by it whatsoever. Vivienne has woken up a few times in the middle of the night with Linda Blair vomit, and Matt takes care of it stealthily while I rock back and forth in the corner. It looks like Harper didn't have very 'diverse' stomach contents, at least. I'm glad she's feeling better!

melanie said...

Oh my. I can't believe you would post such pictures.
sniff. I am so proud of you just now.

Allison said...

hope Harper's feeling better for her birthday. sick babies make me sad

lauriecooper said...

you know how some people when they see other people throw up kind of feel like they are also going to, um oh, umph, blechphfpt,....

sorry, I'll be posting my own photos soon....

DanThoms said...

I'm suddenly in the mood for some cottage cheese and a glass of milk.