98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
One Small Step For Harper, One Giant Leap For Mankind
Last night, Harper practiced walking. She also practiced her snake charming skills.
Oh yeah, by the way...this guy turned 30 today.
Well, actually both these guys turned 30 today. Tell them happy birthday if you see them.
Ummm.... That picture of Rob and his brother is nice, but is Mike about to hit Rob in his junk? Sorry I notice weird things in pics. On another note Harper's video is super cute and I think she is gonna play clarinet.
5 comments:
Wow, she's doing good! It seems so long ago that we went though that. Stay away from the snakes though!
Ummm.... That picture of Rob and his brother is nice, but is Mike about to hit Rob in his junk? Sorry I notice weird things in pics. On another note Harper's video is super cute and I think she is gonna play clarinet.
I can't get the video to work! I'm sure it is adorable. I remember those days. Enjoy, you will soon be chasing her as she tries to run away!
this is awesome!! Yeah Harper!! and Happy Birthday Rob. I wish we were there to celebrate with y'all.
Wait - there's 2 of Rob! :)
Post a Comment