
This sweet little baby is a germ bag. She picks up a bug at Baby School (what we call daycare), incubates it, strengthens it, and then gives it to me. I feel like crap today. I puked my guts out last night and could probably do so right now if I weren't at work. And NO, I am not pregnant (you can stop right there - you know who you are).
I can't be too upset with her though. She's under the weather herself. She has a fever and a little rash - probably just a reaction to the MMR vaccine she got last week. It's pretty common, but it stinks for her nonetheless. Supposedly, it's not contagious, but we kept Typhoid Mary home from Baby School today just in case.
4 comments:
I am so sorry you feel bad. I do know who I am. What can I do?
Aah! Girl you called me out...on the pregnant thing. :)
Hope you guys both feel better soon!
I know this is quite twisted and sort of warpy...but...
I sort of enjoyed when my kids were young and feeling bad (not dying sick or in-pain-sick, just bad) because they were sooo still and laid on my lap all day. It was like a snow day from parenting.
See, twisty and warpy. I'm like that and you like me anyway.
Right?
RIGHT?
Elaine??
Oh, yeah, and I meant to say that I hope you feel better soon. Ditto for Harper.
Sheesh, I should have said that first.
Post a Comment