1. Sweet Tart Chicks, Ducks, and Bunnies are back for Easter. I love these and finally somebody listened to my suggestion and got rid of the nasty green ones. This year they only come in the 3 best flavors - pink, purple, and blue! And yes, colors can be flavors.

2. Harper and I had fun coloring last night. Unfortunately, I pulled out the camera too late into the creative session and missed capturing her actually coloring. But, this video does show her commitment to hold all of the crayons at one time. She is truly dedicated. Eventually, she ate the blue crayon, which signaled to me that the activity was over.
3. If your only reason for going to church on Sunday is so that you can get re-charged for the upcoming week, I'm pretty sure that you're missing the point. However, it's really nice when that's exactly what happens. I went to a very cool worship service on Sunday night and am still thinking about it. Oh yeah...and it really made me want to get a tattoo.
4. I just wanted to let all of you know that my March Madness bracket is doing fantastic. I know that many (if not all) of you are rooting for me to win the 2 pools that I am in. Currently, I am tied for first in my friend pool and in 2nd place in my office pool. If any of you would like to follow along on my road to greatness, I will be cheering for Louisville, Kansas, UConn, Memphis, Pitt, Duke, North Carolina, and Oklahoma this weekend. I'll keep you updated. Thank you for your support.
2 comments:
did someone mention getting a tattoo??!!
Is Harpers hair getting curly??
Post a Comment