
On a side note, Harper is feeling much better. The heavy duty antibiotics that she is on seem to be doing the trick. On another side note, I am feeding her lots of yogurt because it's just a good idea for anyone to eat lots of yogurt while they are on antibiotics. She's been eating it up so quickly that I had to run to the store to get some more. However, after I got home, I realized that I accidently got the organic soy yogurt that was sitting right next to the Yobaby yogurt that I intended to buy. It's not good for babies to eat soy (in my opinion), so I have been eating the soy stuff and I went back to the store and got her the Yobaby stuff. The reason I am telling you all of this, is to warn you that organic soy yogurt is horrible. I like yogurt a lot - many different kinds. But, I seriously have to choke this stuff down. Oh the sacrifices I make for my child...
3 comments:
Lol. Your post reminds of an incidnece when Jonathan was little. Doug used to call him "Boy". I don't know why, he just did. So Jonathan and I were at the grocery store one day, he was about 2. We were at the checkout and there was a big, black man bagging our things. He looked at Jonathan and asked him what his name was. Without hesitation my sweet little man replies "Boy". I just about died. And the look on that guys face was priceless. I of course told him his real name.
I have all kinds of nicknames for Rebecca, but I typically call Jonathan by his name.
Glad Harper is feeling better. It is so hard when the little ones are sick.
Hey, you know what else...Dr. Sears makes an organic brown rice and organic oatmeal baby cereal called Happy Bellies. It is fortified with probiotics and some other good stuff. Levi doesn't eat much baby cereal anymore, but you can add it to all different kind of stuff. Applesauce, yogurt, babyfood, etc. He ate a lot of it when he was on antibiotics, along with YoBaby.
Erin- We already use the Happy Bellies cereal. I put a couple scoops into her morning bottle of milk. It's good stuff and I think it makes the milk stick to her ribs a little more (she's not big on eating in the morning, so she usually only has milk and a couple bites of banana before daycare).
Post a Comment