Friday, April 24, 2009

Science Friday - Naming Contest Edition


It's contest time again! Science Friday needs a new name. I don't want to keep ripping off the real Science Friday, and frankly, we can come up with a better name anyways. So here's where the contest part comes in. Suggest a name for my weekly science-related posts. The one I pick will receive a gift card of some sort. Put your thinking caps on, be creative, and leave your suggestions in the comment section. 









15 comments:

Unknown said...

Elaine's Egghead Fridays.
Here Comes The Science!
Elaine's Eruditional Moment.

lauriecooper said...

Science - Schmience

but this isn't my suggestion if we can only leave one - this is just my first idea

Anonymous said...

Friday Fucitol

sorry I could not resist
(oh how i miss high school chemistry)

Elaine said...

Multiple suggestions are welcome. Leave as many comments as you want.

lauriecooper said...

Science for dummies (but I like the chick lady's suggestion too)

or how about:

Pasty-butt Friday (still laughing)

Kelly said...

What's on Elaine's Brain
Elaine's Brain Time

DanThoms said...

How about "When the Science hits the Fan" hmmmm, than again maybe not.

rob said...

and beneath the man we find... his... nucleus

j steg said...

FFF

Fun Friday Facts

Katie said...

Geek Speak (it's now cool to be considering a geek)

Erin Hull said...

Science. It's What's for Dinner.

Science for Dummies

Elaine's Elaborate Laboratory

Rad Scientist

Science Makes the World Go Round

What the world needs now, is Science, Sweet Science.

In Case You Wondering...

Three Cheers For Science

Science On My Shoulder, Makes Me Happy

Terrifically Scientific

A Spoon Full of Sugar Makes the Science Go Down

This is fun!!!

-Erin Hull

Erin Hull said...

From Your Lean, Mean Science Machine

More Than Meets the Eye

Cranial Corner

Cerebral Snipits

Amazing Creation

Elaine's Stellar Science Corner

Behind Every Good Woman, Is Science.

Weekend Science Update with Elaine Shelton

And Now Your Host, The Sassy Scientist

The Lovely Labcoat

The Lively Labcoat

Science Is Nifty

Ain't Science Grand?

The Wonderful World of Science

...okay this is getting out of hand.

-Erin Hull

lauriecooper said...

okay - uncle
That Erin chick really wants the prize - give it to her. And next time, let's get her to come and play on my whiffle ball team!

Erin Hull said...

Nope, I don't want the prize. I'm just being silly and trying to make Elaine laugh. :)I think this is a fun game!

-Erin Hull

Virgie said...

beyond the beaker

better than happy hour!