98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Sick and Tired (Literally)
I was up most of the night last night. However, it was not to watch the meteor shower as I had hoped. Harper is sick again. Her fever started around 7 last night and kept getting worse and worse. When we finally got her to bed, she kept waking up so we ended up just bringing her in bed with us. The highlight of the night was her throwing up all over our bed (awesome). Rob took her to the doctor this morning and she was diagnosed with viral tonsillitis. There's not much you can do for a virus - it just has to run its course. The doctor prescribed her ice cream and a fever reducer that you don't take orally if you know what I mean (double awesome). So, I'll keep you posted. But in the meantime, please pray that my little girl feels better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
on it
Prayers for poor little Harper:(. Mom and dad also.
Praying for you guys...Hopefully it will run it's course quickly.
Post a Comment