Hitting the bird this morning reminded me of a story from a long time ago. I was driving in a car with my boyfriend at the time. We were on our way to the prom. I was so excited - that is, until he hit a cat. I was horrified and so was he (kind of). He yelled "Oh no! I just washed this car!" It was at that moment, I knew he wasn't the one for me...
3 comments:
I never like Louisville anyway.
This reminds me of a time when I wrote Allayna an email while she was away at camp. In my email I wrote to her about hitting a cat with my car on my way up to UC...needless to say my email made her cry when she read it. Woops!
ironically enough, the car washing comment sounds like something Rob would say...:)
Post a Comment