98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Just a Thought
Did you ever notice how hard God is trying to reach out to Adam and how lazily Adam is trying to reach back?
Unfortunately, I think this is a pretty accurate description...
But if you think of it the other way, how fortunate that the Sovereign Lord and Creator of the universe so wants us to come to him that He does whatever it takes...
Well, like I said on Ryan's blog when he had a discussion on this picture, I think that Adam wanted to get up, but he was just weighed down by his ginormous... muscle(s).
3 comments:
Agreed. Unfortunate but true that this is the way it most of the time.
But if you think of it the other way, how fortunate that the Sovereign Lord and Creator of the universe so wants us to come to him that He does whatever it takes...
Well, like I said on Ryan's blog when he had a discussion on this picture, I think that Adam wanted to get up, but he was just weighed down by his ginormous...
muscle(s).
Post a Comment