
In other news, I am going to pick a winner in the naming contest this weekend. So if you haven't gotten your suggestions in yet, hurry up already!
98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.

3 comments:
A couple months ago we were at Tri-County Mall and I put my phone in the cup holder of the stroller. I must have been distracted or tending to Levi while SOMEBODY SNATCHED IT!!! THEN we were leaving the car dealership and I had my hands full and set the phone on top of the car. We got down the road and I realized it was gone. We went back to where we were, and there my (new, thanks to the insurance claim) phone lay, virtually unscathed. Geez.
-Erin Hull
Oh, I forgot to mention it was literally laying right in the middle of the intersection at Poole and Colerain.
-Erin Hull
Babies are tricky, end of story.
Post a Comment