Monday, May 18, 2009

Random Monday

A couple things for today:

I worked out on Saturday for the first time in a long time. It kicked my butt. I tried to do the same type of workout that I could do about 2 years ago when I was exercising on a regular basis. Bad idea. I used this medieval torture device:
By the time I went to bed last night, I could barely move my legs. Walking is excruciating. Sitting indian style is out of the question. This is why people don't work out. 

On another note, Rob and I watched a funny movie last night - Role Models. I should tell you that this is not a kid's movie. The language is horrible and the subject matter is at times questionable. However, I did learn a fun fact while watching it: 


In the next sequence, his girlfriend informs him that they call it a venti because it's 20oz of liquid. Then she breaks up with him and hilarity ensues. 


1 comment:

Kelly said...

I know what you mean about working out. It really sucks getting back into it, but it is worth it!! Drink lots of water and stretch.
That movie looks funny, we'll have to rent it sometime. Of course I'll have to write the name down and put it somewhere for when I am at Blockbuster and can't remember the name. They should make a place for such a thing on your card.