- Disclaimer: I am about to make a sweeping generalization. I know it doesn't hold true for every person that fits into this category. But in my experience, the validity of my theory is uncanny. Ok, here it is. People who drive PT Cruisers are the worst drivers on the road. If there is some sort of unnecessary congestion on the highway, chances are a PT Cruiser is involved. If someone is driving down the middle of the turning lane, chances are they are driving a Cruiser. Don't just take my word for it. The next time you see someone driving a PT Cruiser, keep an eye on them. I bet they do something ridiculous. I don't actually know anyone who drives a PT Cruiser, so if you are reading this and you do indeed drive a PT Cruiser, I am not talking about you. Fair enough?
- Harper is getting a new tooth. Finally. She has been the 7-toothed wonder for months now. It's about time she got a new one. That being said...from 2:30am - 5:30am we were hanging out on the couch - a direct result of the new tooth. To compensate myself for the interrupted sleep, I had a doughnut for breakfast.
- Here's a cool YouTube video I recently came across. Basically, they cut, pasted, and mixed together a bunch of unrelated YouTube videos to make this song. What you see is what you hear. I think it's a pretty cool idea.
98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Random Tuesday
A few random thoughts/comments for today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment