98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Pasta Pictures
Nothing interesting to say this morning. Here are some pictures of the kiddo to hold you over until I can think of something to tell you.
Thanks guys. We think she's pretty cute too. And Michael, if you know any casting agents, let me know. This kid needs to start carrying her own weight around here.
4 comments:
Just plain cuteness all over that girl!
She is seriously one of the cutest kids I have ever seen, and I have three pretty cute kids. Oh my goodness! Love that smile!
Great shots. Put this kid in the movies, yeah?
Thanks guys. We think she's pretty cute too. And Michael, if you know any casting agents, let me know. This kid needs to start carrying her own weight around here.
Post a Comment