98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Man Vs. Dog
Rob is loving the police academy. Here is a video of him squaring off against a police dog.
I think the dog was taking it a little easy on him. On "Cops," the dogs always look like they're going to rip the perps head off. Does Rob say stuff like "perps" now?
3 comments:
Awesome! Rob is going to be such a great cop.
I think the dog was taking it a little easy on him. On "Cops," the dogs always look like they're going to rip the perps head off. Does Rob say stuff like "perps" now?
I was cheering for the dog but Rob is just a beast and the dog couldn't hang with him.
Post a Comment