I love getting pictures from Harper's teachers at baby school. It's so nice to see what she does all day. Here are two that absolutely crack me up. She fell asleep at the table during lunch! The kids usually take a nap right after lunch. I guess she just wanted to get a head start.


6 comments:
That's hysterical. It always amazes me how kids can sleep through anything-it looks like that kid next to her is screaming his head off!
Ut oh...school already bores her? Not if she were in my riveting history class!
When Kate was about Harper's age she walked up to the couch - lay her head on it (while still standing) and went to sleep. Those photos of Harper are hysterical but I'm thinking that all the food on her face just weighed her head down! Goodness I love that kid.
Those are so cute!
I like when you call it baby school.
Yes, laughing out loud at that. Oh my goodness, that's funny.
Post a Comment