Monday, August 17, 2009

Boons!

Harper LOVES balloons - or as she likes to call them "boons". She recently acquired a couple and has become very attached to them.

I took this picture after we got home from church yesterday. Notice the death grip she has on them even though she's asleep. After I got her out of the car, I tried to lay her down for a nap. She cried until I let her sleep with one of them. Don't worry. I cut the string so she wouldn't hang herself.

This is a shot from breakfast this morning. She refused to eat until both balloons were present. Also, notice her facial expression. This is the face she makes when I tell her to smile.


3 comments:

puddlegirl said...

hahaha... That's so funny.

Francy said...

That kid is cute!

Kelly said...

My kids used to be the same way with balloons. I love her smile face-she is too darn cute!