98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Car Talk
Last night Harper and I had a little time to kill before we met our friend Katie for dinner. So... I pulled out my camera and we had a little conversation.
She is so cute! I cannot believe how much she has grown. This was really cute Elaine. Tell Harper that I loved her story, singing and dancing. Love you guys, hope to see you soon!
5 comments:
She is so cute! I cannot believe how much she has grown. This was really cute Elaine. Tell Harper that I loved her story, singing and dancing. Love you guys, hope to see you soon!
Very cute!
Thanks for brightening up my day.
Kelly - Anytime. She has that effect on me too:)
I laughed so many times during that video. The nods, the eyes, the songs that all sounded about the same...
Thanks!
Post a Comment