98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Look at it like this, at least she didn't get any of the other, more serious viruses in that group. Besides, every kid needs a little HFMD. I will agree though, the timing is not great. Love the new house photos.
Liz- Thanks. You guys can visit anytime! Kelly- Thanks. Fran - He hasn't gotten it yet. But, I think it's only a matter of time. Harper's the second kid in her class to come down with it.
That is so sad! Also a reason why I'm totally paranoid about leaving Eliana in childcare of any kind! I hope you're move goes well, and you have lots of help. She looks like she has fun other than crazy viruses and little vampires.
5 comments:
Look at it like this, at least she didn't get any of the other, more serious viruses in that group. Besides, every kid needs a little HFMD. I will agree though, the timing is not great. Love the new house photos.
ughhhhh. Prayers and hugs coming your way.
Ugh -- not good. Praying for Harper and you. Did the kid who keeps biting her get it at least?
Liz- Thanks. You guys can visit anytime!
Kelly- Thanks.
Fran - He hasn't gotten it yet. But, I think it's only a matter of time. Harper's the second kid in her class to come down with it.
That is so sad! Also a reason why I'm totally paranoid about leaving Eliana in childcare of any kind! I hope you're move goes well, and you have lots of help.
She looks like she has fun other than crazy viruses and little vampires.
Post a Comment