Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Personality Test

There is a quiz floating around Facebook that is supposed to tell you your Myers-Briggs personality type. I took it yesterday and was kind of surprised by the outcome. It said I was a ISTJ (Introverted-Sensing-Thinking-Judging). I took a Myers-Briggs test about a year ago and was a INTJ. So, I did what anyone would do, I took a bunch more online Myers-Briggs tests to see what I really was. Turns out I am in fact a ISTJ.

Some of my strengths are:
  • responsible and dependable
  • good at following through
  • faithful and loyal to family and friends
  • organized and systematic
Some things I may need to work on are:
  • not naturally in tune with my emotions or the emotions of others
  • usually don't give myself enough credit for accomplishments because I see them simply as natural fulfillments of obligations
  • may take my own efforts for granted and therefore tend to take other's efforts for granted
  • can become frustrated when others are not as organized or dependable
What's your personality type? You can take a test here. Then you can go here to find out more about your particular type.

6 comments:

melanie said...

This is so odd that you mentioned this test today because I ran into my sister at the grocery and we discussed her findings. I knew I had taken the test before, but forgot my type and I told her I would take it again so we could discuss further.
I'm so glad you posted this!

lizzytro said...

ISTJ's rule!

Kelly said...

I am an ISFJ. I had taken it years before for a job and never got the results-didn't get the job either. I took it on FB and then like you took it at a different site-came out the same. And it fits me to a T!

j steg said...

I was an ISTJ.

DanThoms said...

I took the test before and got INFJ but this time I got ENFJ. I'm pretty sure I'm an INFJ who pretends to be an ENFJ.

Jana said...

that is so cool!!! why dont I have a water day? super fun blog thanks for sharing!