Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Everything

This stupid video chokes me up every time I watch it. I hate it when things predictably choke me up - hence the title stupid video. I actually secretly love this video. I think it gets to me because it makes me think of all of the horrible stuff Harper may encounter in her life. Thank goodness she has a Father who loves her even more than I do. Please watch this video. I know it's over 5 mins long, but it is totally worth it.




4 comments:

lauriecooper said...

Wow - tears. I'm passing this one along to all I love. Since you introduced me to it, I can mark you off this list.

Kelly said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. I didn't even watch it and I almost teared up

Francy said...

Yeah, that's a good one.

puddlegirl said...

I love that video... it gets me every time