Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pink Toes

It was an interesting night at our house last night. To spare those of you with weak stomachs, I'll keep it brief. Harper pooped in the tub again. Then she peed on the floor. Fun stuff. Oh well. It happens. However, last night wasn't all bad. In fact, we had a lot of fun. We painted our toenails.
If you ask her what color they are, she'll tell you they're blue. She says everything is blue. We're working on that...We also watched one of Harper's favorite TV shows - Dancing With The Stars. She literally dances along as she watches it. It's pretty cute.

6 comments:

lauriecooper said...

I taught her to love DWTS you know. It's all about the hips - well and the pink toes.

Francy said...

Cute toes!

Kelly said...

I was always so thankful that my kids never once pooped in the tub. That would just gross me out.
Love the toes! Everything about that girl is cute!

Elaine said...

I have a theory about the pooping. She only does it when she takes a bubble bath. Three out of four bubble baths, she has pooped. Not sure we will be having many more of those.

Kelly said...

Hmmm, I guess she thinks you won't notice? That is odd.

puddlegirl said...

Soap makes you poop... it's true... I think the bubbles may be the trigger. I'm not lying, I know it sounds weird but I have heard if you are constipated a little soap... can "doo" the trick. P.S. She is Fancy with her toenails!