Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Annual Reminder


Well, I got pulled over this morning. 43 in a 30. As some of you know, this is a recurring thing for me. Click here for a reminder. This time, I was lucky. He only gave me a warning - and a really nice one at that. I think the power of Harper's cuteness had something to do with it. She said hi to him as soon as he came up to the window. I didn't even have to tell him that my husband is 2 weeks away from graduating from the police academy. Actually, I wouldn't have told him that anyway. I speed. I deserve every ticket I get. There is no point in trying to get out of it or feeling bad about it. I make the choice to speed and therefore I accept my consequences. But today I got lucky. No ticket. Just my annual reminder.


2 comments:

lauriecooper said...

Slow down - precious cargo!

Erin N. said...

I recall being stopped with you on a trip home from Miami :)
How exciting that Rob is so close to graduating!