I can't believe that adult people who have children would act this way. These people are definitely capable of staging a hoax.
98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Hoax
I'm sure you've all heard about the balloon boy saga by now. I have to admit, when it first happened and the balloon was flying through the air, I really felt for the Heene family. Even when rumors of a hoax started to surface after the little boy, Falcon, made a slip of the tongue during an interview, I was still sympathetic. But now, I am thoroughly convinced that it was a scam. Here is a clip from when the Heene family was on Wife Swap.
I can't believe that adult people who have children would act this way. These people are definitely capable of staging a hoax.
I can't believe that adult people who have children would act this way. These people are definitely capable of staging a hoax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. I would have to agree with you. I don't understand some people at all.
That was pretty unbelievable. I didn't know about this until late afternoon, when I talked to my mom-I never watch the news, or check it online. In many ways I think that's not a good thing, but when I see this I think maybe I'm onto a good thing.
Post a Comment