Friday, October 23, 2009



I'm just not in a blogging mood right now. My family got some sad news about a friend this morning, so that's contributing to my mood a little. But even yesterday, I just didn't have much to say. Tonight, I am leaving to go on a women's retreat with my church for the weekend. It really couldn't come at a better time for me. I need to retreat a little (maybe a lot). I have way too much of me in my life right now and not nearly enough of Him. So... I will just post a picture of the kid for today. Please say a little prayer that she and her daddy get along ok without me (and that I don't miss her too much).


3 comments:

melanie said...

I'm sorry, Elaine.
May your time away be peaceful.

Francy said...

You and the fam are in my prayers.

Michael Joseph Sharp said...

Prayers your way. It's good that you're getting away to recharge your batteries.