98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Morning Song
The whole way to baby school this morning, Harper talked and sang to her baby doll. When we got to school, I pulled out my camera and this is what happened. I have learned that when filming Harper, I should always keep the camera rolling a little longer than I would normally want too. She always adds something a little special (I use that word gingerly) at the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Giggling...too funny.
She is quite a doll herself!
Post a Comment