Thursday, October 15, 2009

Once Bitten, Twice Shy

For about a week now, Harper has been telling us the same story over and over again. She holds up her finger and says "Sagie bite". Translation = Sagie, our cat, bit her finger. The first time she told me this was when I was getting her out of her crib one morning. I think she had a dream that the cat bit her and now she thinks it's real. We literally have the most gentle cat in the world. Sage puts up with a lot from Harper (as you can see in the video below). She's not a biter, even when provoked. But, who knows?

This is an everyday occurrence in our house. Sage likes to hang out under the piano and Harper likes to lay on her -- I mean, Harper likes to hug her.


2 comments:

the Provident Woman said...

That video is so cute!
theprovidentwoman.com

Francy said...

Awwww! Sagie loves Harper! That is one tolerant cat. She's a big cat too. My girls are thrilled because our new cat lets them hold her and carry her around. I'll draw the line if they try to dress her up. I don't go for animals in outfits.