Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009


On Saturday, Rob, Harper, Katie, and I went to the pumpkin patch. It was an absolutely beautiful day for pumpkin picking and picture taking. The pumpkin picking went great. We got several perfectly shaped pumpkins. The picture taking, on the other hand, was much more challenging this year. Last year, I could just sit Harper down and she would look at the camera and smile. I would say that in 90% of the pictures I took this year, her head was turned or if she was looking at the camera, she was not smiling. These next 3 pictures are perfect examples:


I had slightly better luck once we got the pumpkins home:


While I didn't get as many good pictures as I would have liked, we all had a good time picking out pumpkins. I think the highlight of the outing for Harper was helping Rob push the wheelbarrow (there was much crying and gnashing of teeth when she found out that we couldn't take it home). All in all it was a successful trip. Yay Fall!



3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh yes, they are much more compliant when they are under the age of one! Adorable pcitures, even the ones where she wasn't looking or smiling.

Francy said...

Yeah, the second of the "not good" pictures where she is sitting on the hay bale looking up is really cute. Of course they're all cute!

melanie said...

Did you really just say 'yeah fall'?