98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
20 Questions
Here's a video Harper and I made last night. She is learning so many new words these days, I wanted to make sure I got some footage of how she pronounces things. She's a good kid.
4 comments:
GOOD covering! Heck, I'm still trying to teach my kids to cover with their elbow and not their hands. Impressive, Harper!
As always..too cute!
Nature or Nurture?
Too cute. Love the cough into the elbow!
Post a Comment