Harper made a new friend last night, Emily the Unicorn! She's named after one of Harper's best friends, her Aunt Emily. Believe it or not, Aunt Emily isn't very fond of unicorns. Or Renaissance festivals for that matter. Maybe being the namesake of Harper's new friend will change her mind about the whole unicorn thing.
5 comments:
That girl is absolutely gorgeous. Love you guys...we need to get together soon!
If I were Aunt Emily, being named after something with a stick up its rear probably wouldn't change my mind about much -- but that's just me. Harper, by the way, is too cute! You've probably heard that before once or twice...
Aunt Emily really isn't sure how she feels about this. On one hand, Fran's right...on the other, having Harper bestow your name on something she shows that much affection for is QUITE the honor. I think I can learn to live with this...just don't buy the kiddo any Renaissance garb and I think I can stay out of therapy...
Why is that horse wearing that funny pointy hat?
Awwww, is this leftover from meeting Jack's pretty pony - clippity clop, clippity clop?
Post a Comment