Monday, November 2, 2009

Graduation Ceremony

Here is a little video that I put together from Rob's graduation last week. I was very impressed with the ceremony (in the video still, Rob's in the last row standing in front of the little boy). Because he was elected class leader, he had to give a speech and also won the leadership award. His first day of work was yesterday. He said it was a quiet night. I hope they are all quiet nights.



7 comments:

puddlegirl said...

We're proud too!!! Great job Rob!!!! and Harper you were a good girl for sitting there so quiet! and Elaine you are a good wife for recording and editing that video for Rob!! You guys are the best ones!

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!! That video gave me chills, how exciting. Will be praying that all nights are quiet for Rob.

Maria said...

Dear Elaine,

I am sure you are so proud of Rob. After such hard work and training he made it! Congratulations and hope to see you all soon! When I visit Nashville again we definitely have to meet. Congratulations again! Proud of Rob! Hugs and Kisses for Harper too!

Francy said...

Awesome video! Praying for Rob as he starts his new career!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Keep safe always!

melanie said...

Wow - what a great accomplishment!

lauriecooper said...

Indeed.