First of all, it was freezing this morning. I didn't think Nashville was supposed to get this cold. I think my blood has thinned since I moved South.
Secondly, can someone please tell me what happened to this baby? This time last year, she was small, chubby, toothless, and immobile. Seriously. Where did my baby go?
2 comments:
I don't mind the Nashville cold (and yes, it gets even colder here) as long as Harper can look this fashionable in it. I approve! ...This may just make up for the whole unicorn thing too...
I think the babies take off all together!!
And two of mine are going to be 7 and 9 in January...WHAT?!
And about the cold...when we moved to Dallas, there were so many people who said,"It's hot all year!" Well, 34 degrees is NOT HOT! I could get used to living in a year-round warm place.
Have fun meeting PW. I suggest you say to yourself over and over whatever you want to come out of your mouth, so that when you get to her side, it actually does. I have been replaying our meeting over and over, the way it SHOULD have gone. :) I have great 20/20 vision-as they say, in hindsight!!
Post a Comment