Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shaving Cream Art

This is one reason why we love Harper's baby school. They do cool things like shaving cream art! I love how Harper is very modest and has covered all of her...ummm...questionable parts!


I didn't know they even did this activity until I saw the pictures. Now that I think of it, I thought Harper smelled a little manly when I picked her up the other day...

5 comments:

melanie said...

Shaving cream is a neat bathtub toy as well. (Cheap too). We used to let the boys practice writing in it on a cookie sheet because they could erase it and start all over. Later we let them do math problems in it.
I happen to like whipped cream better because shaving cream burns eyes a little and is not fun to lick off of one's fingers.

Elaine said...

mmmmm....Reddi-Wip art! I like the way you think, Melanie!

Christina said...

That is so totally funny!

The Observer! said...

so cute...i like ur blog. regards. sunny
www.lifeislottery.blogspot.com

Francy said...

Awwwwwww! That is so cute!