98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Worst Christmas Songs Ever
What's your least favorite Christmas song? This is an easy question for me to answer. It's a tie between Mary Did You Know and Same Old Lang Syne by Dan Fogelberg. The cheese factor is exceptionally high for both. I know a lot of people love these songs but, I can't stand them. So... What's your least favorite Christmas song?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Either that annoying Chipmunks song or Elvis's Blue Christmas. When I was in jr. high school, my school bus driver had an 8 track (yes, I said 8 track) tape deck on our school bus and she played one of Elvis's Christmas albums year round - seriously the feeling of motion sickness is palpable when I hear that song anywhere now!
Well, I'll give you Blue Christmas. But, the Chipmunks song is classic!
I'm not a fan of Blue Christmas either. Elvis' voice just doesn't sound Christmasy to me.
Whew, that was close. I thought you said these were your two favorite Christmas Carols. My impression of you took a hit for a minute until I realized you said 'least' favorite songs.
Post a Comment