- I think John Mayer's music is brilliant. However, I'm not very fond of him as a person. Well, I guess I should say that I'm not fond of his public persona because I obviously don't know him personally. Sometimes I have a hard time reconciling this. Does anybody know what I'm talking about.
- My daughter takes her shoes and socks off 3 seconds after we get in the car - every time we get in the car. I love this new pattern. I'm being sarcastic.
- MLK Jr. got it right.
4 comments:
I feel the same way about Johnny...great music...but it kind of stops there.
That's hilarious about Harper...she must be a free spirit!
and Amen to Dr. King!
We also have a sock and shoe remover the moment we get in the car. Once they come off, and we arrive at our destination, he has to get out of the car and walk inside without the items removed...makes for very quick trips inside when it's wet outside, and thus far seems to be working.
Wow Liz! You guys are laying down the law!
I think John Mayer is hilarious and clever.... I'm just sayin'
Post a Comment