Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby School Life

I love Harper's baby school. She loves it too which makes me love it even more. At the end of every month, her teachers post all of the pictures they have taken to Kodak Gallery. It's great because I can see what Harper has been up to (as opposed to just reading about it on her daily reports). Here are some of the activities that happened last month.

The class has been practicing yoga every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Harper loves it and will bust it out at home sometimes.


The class also gets to try lots of different foods. Here, they are trying pomegranate!



4 comments:

Katie said...

you've got a hipster kiddo in the making: yoga and pomegranate...I think she's officially too cool for me.

melanie said...

Oh no! The girl doing yoga has hot pink underwear on!

Christina said...

That is such a neat idea! She has such a sweet face. :)

Francy said...

Melanie -- you mean hot pink panties!!

Baby school looks awesome.